PRTR Technical is looking to speak with a Senior RPA Developer to work with a leading Data Analytics, AI and Machine Learning company in Bangkok.
As the Senior RPA Developer, you will be tasked with designing, developing, installing, and integrating software solutions and work with the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology or a related field of study.
- At least 4 years of experience in Software Development.
- At least 2 years experience in RPA (Robot Process Automation) Development.
- Previous experience with AI Technology, Automation and RPA technologies such as Ui Path and/or Automation Anywhere preferred.
- Confident, customer service-minded, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good command of English, able to interact with foreign partners.
This role as the Senior RPA Developer seeks an individual who is interested to work with the latest technology within a fast-growing company.
If this role as the Senior RPA Developer sounds of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.