- Design and deliver of proof-of-concept the RPA solutions to demonstrate the viability of RPA in client environments.
- Design, develop and Implement various process improvement tools and techniques including Workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine
Learning (ML), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to meet end-to-end business requirements.
- Install and support the installation of RPA software and tools in client environments.
- Configure and testing automated processes prior to deployment into client environments.
- Support or lead client testing of automated processes through user acceptance testing and pilot process testing.
- Create document test procedures and scenarios for user acceptance test.
- Work in a project-based organization to deliver within defined project plan and constraints, as well as communicating any identified project risks and issues to project manager.
- Bachelor's or higher in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Computer,Management Information systems or related fields.
- 0 – 2 years experiences with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism)
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server,
HTML will be advantage
- Good programming skill and understand Software Development for Robotics and Automation concept.
- Knowledge of project management, agile methodology and experience working in project environment is highly beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in team environment as well as independently
Blue Fish Solution Co., Ltd.
72 CAT Tower 20th Floor Soi Wat Maungkae, Charoenkrung Rd.,
Bang Rak, Bangkok, 10500
: 02-639-7708 # 102