As a Retail Marketer, you are expected to design and execute trade campaigns, channel activities and channel communication,
to drive and encourage sales and service performance in regards to goals and target. We want people who are hungry to scale both our businesses and themselves! We are looking for top talent that has an entrepreneurial spirit, loves to take risks, and always
push the boundaries in their daily life to drive WOW innovation, WOW marketing/ promotions, and WOW solutions for consumers. We want someone who is passionate, flexible, and forward-thinking with a willingness to try new tools and learn new skills to keep
up with the trends in the ever-changing digital landscape.
|| Responsibilities ||
Drive & develop promotional marketing plan and strategy for GQ brand in department store channel
- Analyze sales statistic, promotion campaign tools and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget
- Develop marketing calendar for all promotional campaigns, in which include Hero product launches, new collection launches, nationwide promotions, and department store specific campaigns
- Manage merchandising and forecast sales for all fashion SKUs, in order to enhance in-stores visibilities to user and all products are implement as plan
- Collaborate between marketing and sales team to formulate a promotional plan and create a positive image to drive sales growth
- Work with Visual Merchandising and Graphic Design teams to develop artwork and display in-store for promotional or marketing activities
- Manage relationship with business partners and key customers to ensure that promotional activities are implemented effectively
- Monitor sales and marketing performance in order to ensure achievement of targets
|| Requirements ||
- At least 3 - 5 years experiences in retail marketing and fashion
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills, and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Dynamic, proactive and with high level of self-motivation, with a demonstrated sense of urgency and passion
- Bachelor Degree required
- Language: English (Mandatory - Strong Written and Verbal) & Thai (Preferred by not required)
Supara Group is a leading menswear apparel company in Southeast Asia with over 400 point-of-sales across Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Established in the 1960s, Supara's brand portfolio includes GQ, Giffini, and CL Modern Simplicity.
Supara is vertically integrated with its own factories established across Thailand. This is to ensure our product is of the highest quality ranging from great design, comfortable fit, and detailed craftsmanship. Our growth strategy is to forge our expertise in developing technical and functional garments while creating a true omnichannel retail shopping experience for our customers.