Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continued growth / expansion of sales volume of Retail Unit
- Develop the Unit’s sales strategy aligning with the company’s policy/goal/budget
- Develop the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales action plan including channel development and budget for all the subordinates and PC .
- Management and Development of all the subordinates and the PC in Retail Unit to lead the whole unit to achieve sales budget.
- Develop the Unit’s short-term and long-term sales strategy, action policy, and KPI, and let all the subordinates and the PC fully understand them, keep all’s motivations, analyzing
the progress, and achieve the sales budget every month.
- Improve and uplift continuously the sales administration skill of all the subordinate and sales skill of PC.
- Improve continuously and maintain the working circumstances in the unit (activation of communication, high motivation of subordinates)
- Fair admission and recognition of the performance of each subordinate and PC.
- Continued evolution of organization.
- Result data analysis for more efficient operations and higher result of sales
- Collection and updates of the market and competitor’s situation and analysis
- Collection and updates of the department stores, malls actions and analysis
- Bachelor graduated or higher degree.
- At least 5 years working experience as a management of modern trade sales unit for the international brand products.
- English communication (business)
- Business PC skill (MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong management and communication skill for the subordinates and PC
- Strong negotiation and coordination skill and relationship with the management of Department Store
- Strong data analysis skill (Sales by POS, by PC and Product) to keep the most efficient sales operation (efficient inventory allocation at each POS)