Our client is a global leader in chemical products for automotive.
The Reliability Engineer will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Working with the Engineering team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. The Reliability Engineer is responsible for adhering to the Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of
- Developing preventive and predictive maintenance in CMMS (MTTR / MTBF).
- Participating in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Participating in the development of criteria for, and evaluation of, equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
Developing acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
- Participating in the final check out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will ensure adherence to functional specifications.
- Guiding efforts to ensure the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Working with Production to perform analyses of assets including:
- Asset utilization.
- Overall equipment effectiveness.
- Remaining useful life.
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or any related field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in maintenance within the chemical / petrochemical / paper / biochemical industries.
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and safety behaviour.
- Strong knowledge and experience of CMMS, FMEA, MTBF, MTTR, P&ID, OEE, and life cycle asset management.
- Familiarity and comfort with working across varied, diverse, international cultures.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and computer literate.
Our client offers a benefits package including group life and health insurance, a variable annual bonus, transportation service, and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
REFERENCE CODE: RM1261301