Our client is a global chemical manufacturing company.
- Having hands-on technical expertise in resolving issues and identifying risks. This may include recommendations as to appropriate actions and evaluations of resources required.
- Setting-up and maintaining a product stewardship organization according to continuously changing regulations and legislation and carrying the responsibility for the legal and commercial compliance regarding Health, Safety and Environment for the products
produced and sold or otherwise brought to the market.
- Implementing new and changes in legislation and regulations.
- Preparing, accompanying and following up inspections as well as inspections from local authorities. The relevant Law & Regulations are legislation like REACH, Biocide directive, Chemical weapon treaty etc., other relevant legislation.
- Checking import ability of new developments to countries within the region.
- Taking care of Product Data Management: Hazardous materials classification, MSDS for finished goods.
- Providing asked and unsolicited advice on current and relevant QHES topics of regulatory, technical, chemical and organizational nature regarding the products produced and sold.
- Proposing support to the commercial departments by creating and maintaining commercial certifications, registrations, and declarations to comply with customer-specific requirements, e.g. (commercial) Environmental, Health and Safety standards for products,
GOTS, Cradle to Cradle (C2C), Bluesign. Other relevant regulations and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Chemical Science or related.
- A comprehensive understanding of GOTS, REACH requirements and processes, within manufacturing operations is required.
- Education in the preparation of SDS, hazardous and transport labelling.
- Minimum 5-year experience in manufacturing environments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good English communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Willing and capable to work with the regional team.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus, and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: RM1100502