Position: Legal and Company Secretary
(Stock Listed Company/ PCL)
Contact Recruiter: K. Kasemsak 086-378-4251
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures,
corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Arranging meetings for the Board of Directors, Management Committee and AGM as well as coordinate to ensure that all
resolutions have been implemented and complied.
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions
of both the Board and AGM's meetings including corporate governance practices.
- Providing support for Directors and Executives to attend training courses in their relevant areas.
- A center for corporate information and documents.
- Bachelor Degree in Law or Master degree in leading universities.
- Male or Female/Thai nationality only with age of 35-45 years old
- Very good English both written and spoken
- Experience over 7 years of working experience.
- Legal; Business Development Government Department, Land Department, Tax Department, other government departments, etc.
- Experience in Stock, Financial Securities legal/law. (SET/SEC)
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment or Manufacturing environiment
- Full understanding of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Ability to analyze situations and solve unexpected problem
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with
contact details and refer the position to
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please send your resume and Call Kasemsak