FlowAccount.com is Thailand’s leading cloud business solution with core accounting features for small businesses. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company providing an easy
to use online cloud business suite designed specifically for Thai small businesses. Our software helps small business owners with core accounting topped with nice and easy to use tools for invoicing, expense tracking with ocr, payroll. Our goal is to make
software that helps Thai small businesses save time, improve productivity, and ultimately increase their probability of success. We’re a Thai startup with a young and passionate team.
FlowAccount.com is available on Web, iOS, Android, and OpenAPI platforms.
Human skills we look for:
- You are a confident communicator.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You can participate in developing ideas and have a constructive dialogue with your colleagues
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You can understand, refine, and plan the tasks ahead.
- You can contribute to motivating the team.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You are kind and enjoy teaching others.
Why is this good for you?
- The opportunity to join a tech startup and have an impact on how quality products are built for the new world customers.
- The challenge to take on responsibilities, build functionality in sprints, and launch code in-time to serve real users, and get direct feedback from them.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop on scalable infrastructure and varieties of technologies across different cloud platforms and programming languages.
- Opportunity to deep-dive into a complex SaaS platform with multiple applications and work on mono-repository work-flow like the way Google, Microsoft, and Facebook do.
- Learn how to deliver to thousands of users in real-time without disrupting their usage.
- Get direct feedback from the founding team.
Skulthai Surawong Tower (12th Floor)
BTS Saladaeng / MRT Silom
The ideal candidate is responsible for the following.
- Recruiting technical developer candidates, such as Software Developers, to grow new teams according to business objectives.
- Recruiting for non-tech positions such as Sales, Customer Service, Designers and Manager.
- Being proactive with growing and building teams according to business objectives and company culture.
- Ensuring new candidates are a good cultural fit and can excel their roles
- Sourcing candidates using relevant recruitment boards.
- Working closely with performance evaluation to ensure employees reach their potential.
- Staying current on industry standards and salary expectations to ensure our compensation continues to be competitive.
- Ensuring that policies comply with labor laws.
- Performing other relevant duties or roles.
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications.
- Male / Female age 25 - 35 years old
- Good command of English
- Bachelor's in business, computer science, engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR management / recruitment / talent acquisition in tech companies
- Experience with onboarding employees
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to analyze and interpret data
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and a positive attitude
- Highly professional and enjoys a dynamic tech startup culture