The Quality Manager will be responsible for Quality and EHS department ensuring an achievement of product quality, customer satisfaction and health / safety aspect. The Quality Manager
is a leader to drive a quality system throughout the company including supplier’s development to the company quality requirement
This position reports to General Manager (Thai) and have 5 direct subordinates
- Manage and drive all Quality functional roles : Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supplier Quality Assurance & EHS
- Establish company’s quality system, quality assurance and quality control processes.
- Manage internal audits and make suggestions for changes and improvement.
- Act as a Management Representative for ISO 9001 Management System.
- Collaborate with management and customer to set quality benchmarks.
- Oversee production to ensure conformity in product characteristics and processing requirements.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Train and manage a team of quality staff and technicians.
- Support customer specific requirements
- Customer and supplier interface for quality matters (both internal and external customers and suppliers)
- Ensure compliance to all concerned EHS laws and regulations in Thailand.
- Proactively develop EHS management system and standards.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Min. 2 years of working experience at management level in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or any related field
- Solid knowledge of ISO9001-quality management systems
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership, effective communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Holds a Safety Certificate (Professional level) is a plus
- Experience as a QMR or internal auditor is a plus
- Knowledge in Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma is a plus
- Solid understanding in multinational manufacturing environment is a plus
- Computer and accompanying software literacy and capability
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- English language (spoken & written) preferred