Role & Responsibilities.
- Enforces the implementation Food Safety and QMS to compliance with all GMP, HACCP, BRC, Halal, Kosher, Sedex, Customer requirements and regulatory standards.
- Manages, prepares and coordinates for certification audit , FDA audit ,customer audit, customer visit activities and ensures the appropriate corrective & preventive actions are taken
effectively and timely manner.
- Plans and manages internal audit to ensure the audit program is adopted to verify that Food Safety and QMS conform to planned arrangement. Ensures that evidence of corrective and preventive
actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
- Leads customer complaints investigation processes, identifies the root causes and ensures the appropriated corrective & preventive actions are taken effectively and timely manner. Analyses
trend of complaints based on root cause categories and leads team to minimize complaints.
- Completes survey, questionnaire, specification and technical questions from customers in timely manner.
- Manages document system to ensure the procedures are adopted to approve, reviews and up date all changes within the scope of Food Safety and QMS.
- Deploys the management tools to identify gap analysis, recommendation for improvement actives and enable the improvement of food safety, sanitation, quality and cost saving.
- Coordinates , analyses and prepares information on the effectiveness of the system and ensures that the performance is reviewed at planned intervals.
- Follow up the output from performance review meeting and ensures that evidence of improvement activities and corrective & preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
- Age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Food Safety and QMS in food manufacturing.
- Knowledge and awareness of Food Safety and QMS (GMP, HACCP, BRC, ISO and other systems)
- Knowledge of laws, regulations , standards and advisory guidelines related to foods safety, processing ,handling, storage and sale, i.e Thai FDA, U.S.FDA, Codex, EU
- Possess management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build team. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individual.
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives, analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Attentive to details, committed to professionally delivering high quality work.
- Good English communication skills (Speaking , Reading and Writing)
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft office, Email, Internet).
THAI applicants are invited to send application , CV & recent photo to :
( for other documents such as certificate , grade report , etc , we will request you later )
HERITAGE SNACKS & FOOD CO.,LTD.
8 Moo.3 Klong Maduae, Krathum Ban, Samutsakorn 74110
All applications will be accepted by mail or attached in MS. Word format only.