Are you a Quality Lead who wants to be part of our team for one of the biggest BPO in the world? Are you passionate, driven, and can deliver outstanding customer service experience?
We are looking for a Quality Lead to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
- Attractive Remuneration
- Comprehensive Medical Care and Insurance Coverage
- Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
- Engagement and Recognition Programs
- Strong Learning and Developments plans for your growth and career acceleration
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Positive culture for you to #BeHappier at work
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Ensures that Quality-monitoring, Dispute and other Quality SLA/TAT goals of the Company/Client are met
- Supervises and assign daily workload tasks to QAs to ensure all program performance metrics are achieved
- Lead QA team to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, and technical capabilities in terms of project/program requirements using performance
management process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage QA contribution which includes goal setting, feedback, and performance/career development
- Monitor, provide feedback, mentorship and developmental action plan on QA performance and update their coaching records on a regular basis
- Provide thought leadership to QA team re audit, dispute, calibration and other support improvement opportunities
- Team management responsibilities whilst also serving as a cross-functional and a global liaison in developed areas of expertise
- Assist QA Manager in handling and investigating all escalations and/or complaints in a timely and effective manner by liaising with internal and/or client
departments to ensure resolution
- Keeps abreast of new policies and/or process updates
- Attend calibration/feedback/process improvement sessions with internal and external clients to ensure that policies are regularized and adhered to
- Provides support by conducting quality orientations, quality updates, discusses quality related issues and identifies possible interventions with concerned
departments during meetings with Operations and/or Training and Policy. Ensures cooperation with the managers and leads of Training, Policy and Operations to maintain competence and efficiency and establish partnership.
- Ensures participation during meetings and dissemination of quality policies / procedures for Operations’ compliance
- Provides insightful and meaningful analysis that drives continuous process improvement and/or QA performance
- Performs tasks assigned by the QA Manager for the accomplishment of the account’s and/or department’s objectives
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization
and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for:
- University degree or the equivalent
- Certification: None (a plus to have any QA Centric Training/Certification like TQM, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Work Experience: (1) At least 1 years’ experience in a team leader / team management (people management) role or a related back office administration
role dealing with a variety of client servicing tasks and/or processing tasks and (2) Experience in providing effective constructive and reinforcing feedback
- Specific Technical Skills: (1) Proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint), (2) Knowledgeable with writing reports,
business correspondence and business processes and (3) Excellent/proven skills and knowledge of business process management
- Specific Language Skills: (1) Ability to effectively present information, convey thoughts effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers,
leads, other support roles and Reps (2) Analytical and Active Listening skills and (3) Ability to read, analyze, and interpret trends and reports that is available internal and external
- Other Capabilities: (1) Thorough knowledge of program policies and processes, (2) Problem-solving and decision-making skills, (3) Critical Thinking and
Action Planning skills; should possess a high level of initiative thinking of ways to improve the quality audit process and address current issue(s) faced by the program, (4) Operates with minimal supervision, (5) Multi-tasking skills, (6) Resourceful and
can work under pressure, (7) Attentive to details and is results-oriented, (8) Good interpersonal skills and can work in a team environment, (9) Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results and (10) Demonstrated ability
to perform well in a complex rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Spain, and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy - selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsource industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities,
and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.