We are currently looking for candidates of
"Quality Engineer" position which belong to GE Appliancese Company.
What you will do?
- Manage and own Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements associated with a change.
- Conduct Quality Survey and Close P&A items with technology and sourcing.
- Develop and Approve MCP(Manufacturing Control Plan) with Supplier include all critical processes.
- Complete Process Flow Diagram with CPC(Critical Product Characteristic) Steps Identified. Complete CLE(Control Level Evaluation) Analysis.
- Conduct NPI build audits with Product Inspection checklist- Pre-Pilot, Pilot Run, Production.
- Lead and support the Change Controls involving supplier moves and process, material, and design change.
Drive Continuous Cost of Quality (COQ) improvement for sourced finish product and parts;
- Executing COQ projects identified by the PQMs to improve supplier processes.
- Monitor and fix a field quality issues.
- Provide support to close all open back orders for service parts with supplier.
- Monitor and resolve supplier process control performance issues by developing robust quality control plans and implementing sustainable corrective actions.
Supplier Quality management;
- Proactively working with suppliers to improve their existing processes and eliminate sources of potential quality issues.
- Support to improve supplier’s capacity and delivery subject to product safety, quality and reliability.
- Improve the robustness and maturity level of the supplier’s process and quality system.
- Conduct product audit, process audit, system audit and surprise audit regularly. Proactively identify quality risks and issues and close the findings timely.
- Process and design expertise for finish good and parts.
- Lead Supplier Performance Management activities per escalation guidelines at non-performing suppliers.
- Manage problem definition and reactive problem solving through containment, identification of root cause and corrective action with SCAR.
- Take quick containment and corrective actions based on customer’s failure modes and RMA autopsy analysis.
- Perform annual audits to monitor supplier QMS (Quality Management System) compliance and effectiveness.
- Comply with the company’s integrity requirements.
ABOUT HAIER GROUP
Haier is the world's leading home appliance provider, with global revenues amounting to US$ 32.6 billion and profits of US$ 2.40 billion in 2014. Its mission is to create innovative products according to the demands of its customers. Haier has been named the number one global home appliance brand every year for the last six years by Euromonitor International, a world leader in strategy research for consumer markets, and in 2012 the Boston Consulting Group named Haier one of the ten most innovative companies in the world as well as the most innovative company in the consumer and retail category. Its global headquarters are based in the Chinese city of Qingdao and it also has regional headquarters in Paris, New York and Tokyo to serve its clients in Europe, America and Asia. Haier also has 5 R&D centers, 66 trading companies and 24 industrial parks worldwide.
Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd. a subsidiary of the Haier Group, is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKG: 1169). By drawing on its competitive strengths in marketing, the Internet, logistics and services, Haier Electronics Group aims to provide an integrated and unrivalled consumer experience. Qingdao Haier Co., also a subsidiary of Haier Group, is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHA: 600690) and focuses on driving innovation in smart home technologies.
ABOUT HAIER ASIA
Haier Asia Co., Ltd. is the Haier Group's headquarters company for Japan and the ASEAN countries. The Haier Group enjoys number one global market share for home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines. In 2014, we opened our headquarters in Marunouchi in the center of Tokyo, itself a major Asian center. In addition, we changed our name to Haier Asia Co., Ltd. and established Haier Asia R&D Co., Ltd. for technology development and design independent. With our new name and new home base, we will dynamically accelerate our businesses, which range from the development, manufacture and sales of home appliances for consumers (B to C products), our original province, to the provision of B to B services. We will strive to become the company and brand of first choice in Asia and we will continue to create products and services that support the good life not only in Asia but all over the world.
ABOUT HAIER THAILAND
Haier started to study Thai market in the first place in 2002. Then in 2007, Haier took over Sanyo Universal Electric Public Company Limited and renamed into Haier Electric (Thailand) Public Company Limited. Then Haier Electrical Appliances (Thailand) Company Limited had been established as an own Trading company. As the result, Haier has R&D, Manufacturing Base and Sale Company in Thailand followed 3 in 1 strategy.
Nowsaday Haier Thailand plants have production capacity more than one million units per year. These can provide all aspects of services and products for our global clients. In 2015, the Air Conditioning Technical Training Center was established as ASEAN regional and also the first Technical Training Center of Haier in overseas. In Marketing term, we provide our services and products which are Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, Freezer & Beverage Cooler, Television, Water Heater and Microwave Oven via more than 300 sale networks in Thailand.