- Overseeing all aspects of quality control for sterile products, as chemical and biological analysis and method validation.
- Monitoring product quality and ensuring strict compliance with Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices and other relevant GMP.
- Being responsible for quality management in strict compliance with relevant GMP.
- Ensuring operational quality in strict compliance with GMP, Quality Management Systems and local SOPs.
- Certifying the quality standards of pharmaceutical products.
- Communicating both internally and externally regarding quality control issues and compliance.
- Keep and manage all laboratory activities under ISO/ IEC 17025: 2005 certified.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Over 5 years of QC experience in the medical business or a related field.
- Prior experience in a management role would be an advantage.
- There is experience for ISO/ IEC 17025: 2005 management.
- Good knowledge of GMP.
- Good command of the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Umeda Co., Ltd.
26/18-21, Soi Yu Yen, Ram-Indra 34 Road,
Tha Raeng, Bang Khen, Bangkok 10220