- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years at least experience in Quality Assurance function and Quality management system
- Good communication english skill
- Proficient to use microsoft office
- Register documents as request in order to make that document use the right format.
- Assigned document number, revision, distribution area and update master list in order.
- Filling and storage of QMS document with remaining legible and readily identifiable in order to keep as an evidence tracking.
- Summarize all document generate, issue, change as weekly report in order to notify to related person to acknowledge and follow.
- Alert to concern person in any expiry and obsolete document and monitoring of quality record.
- Conduct training for basic of ISO9001, company policy and document control system.
- Follow the company system such as ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, safety regulation and 7s
- Follow the other jobs assignment.
- Diligent allowance
- 100% Provident Fund
- Transportation support
- Group insurance (AIA)e.g. OPD, IPD etc.
- 8-15 days of Annual leave
- Operation employees work 7 hours per day, OT 3.5 hr./day
- Office Staff work 5 days per week, Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30
Interested person should send an application letter, Email a resume with full details of work experience, transcript and expected salary, contact telephone number
together with a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.,
42/11-13 Moo 4 Rojana Industrial Zone 2
T.Banchang, A.U-Thai, Ayutthaya 13210
Tel: 02-5297300 Ext. 3202, 3206