- Full time position.
- Reports to English speaking manager
- Assist with various projects and QC of industrial products.
- Perform lab techniques.
- Work closely with team members to provide effective solutions to support business and quality objectives.
- Effective communication across internal departments
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and schedules.
- Follow procedures and processes.
- Independent, diligent, productive, and efficient
- Maintain a calibration program for testing equipment that affect quality results.
- Fit and able with some heavy lifting
Skills and Qualifications
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related discipline
- Provided support to industrial product manufacturers.
- Effective data recording, document control, and technical bench skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Demonstrated knowledge of accurately following SOPs and QC procedures
- Previous experience with Non-Destructive Testing chemicals and aerosol knowledge would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience in manufacturing and sales support would also be desirable
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Please read the details before applying for a job
Callington (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
77/97 Sinn Sathon Tower, 24th Floor B, Krungthonburi Road,
Kwaeng Klongtonsai, Khet Klongsan, Bangkok 10600
Contract Tel. 02 440- 0686 Ext. 105