Salary: 80,000 – 90,000 Bath/month
- Management of all personnel assigned to Customer support Department.
- Ensure staff effectiveness and cost improvements.
- Develop and provide a documented quality system for use throughout quality activities to ensure mechanics product compile with customer requirement
- Plan and control QC activities including of In-coming quality control (IQC), In-process quality
- Control (IPQC), Final quality control (FQC), measuring and testing device control, to achieved a company goal.
- Implement and Maintain quality control activities to comply with QMS
- Develop system and competence of quality staff in the section
- Manage and supervise of quality staff in the section.
- Strictly follow the Company Group Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that staff has been trained and strictly follow our safety rules at workplace
- Ensure compliance with the company's management system, policies and rules.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained in use of the ERP system.
- To support company to achieve world class QEHS standards and performance by setting and promoting high standards, leading by example and supporting appropriate programs.
- To direct the development of quality systems to ensure that processes needed for quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- To plan monthly and yearly improvement activities to develop system and competence of quality control section, including necessary & economically resource plan to support quality control
- To monitoring quality control activities and collect and report monthly on Key Performance Indicators, with a view to identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- To participate and support internal audit activities and report audit result to MR.
- To ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- To lead a team to verify root cause and make corrective action for customer complaint.
- To maintain measuring/testing/laboratory equipment effectiveness & economically.
- Male/Female, Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanics, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Experience 5 years and 3 years in management level
- Strong leadership and team player, good attitude, logic thinking
- Good command for English and PC
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
55 Wave Place Building 21st Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330