Raw Material Incoming Inspection Program:
• Ensure that incoming materials has quality according to agreed specifications.
• Ensure that materials released to the production is within agreed specification.
• Assures availability of raw materials for use in manufacturing to meet production timelines
• Able to investigate and document any out-of-specification raw materials that are received from a Supplier and maintain metrics obtained from internal results as well as the Supplier.
• Ensure that the corrective and preventive action, are implemented successfully in order to prevent the recurrence cases.
• Work to resolve supplier quality and food safety issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply.
• Lead departmental personnel in completion of assignments, and incoming materials. Reviews production schedules, prioritizes and assigns work to staff.
• Ensure that the analysis result from QA staff is precise and accurate.
• Monitors processes and adjusts resources as necessary to handle work flow. Assures compliance to production schedule and customer/manufacturing needs.
• Monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance
• Proactively work with cross-functional team in traceability system and inventory management
Quality Assurance Management of Trading Goods/Re-packing of ingredient:
• Develop and manage quality assurance program from end to end (e.g.COA, quality assurance plan, complaint report, correction process etc.)
• Work to resolve any quality issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply.
• Lead in shelf life study of trading goods products/re-packing of ingredients
• Establish product specifications of trading goods products/re-packaging of ingredients
Warehouse Assurance Program:
• Manage current and future relevant external warehouse to meet global and plant standard
• Assesses and confirms external warehouse standard to meet McCormick standards of supply, through performing the audit, reviewing of analytical data compliance, performing and review of process capability trial data and verifying that external warehouse hazard controls are operating effectively.
• Leads external warehouse risk assessment through initial qualification audits during selection and frequent supplier audit (including monthly GMP audit)
McCormick & Company is a global leader in flavor and one of the most respected and familiar names in the industry. In business for more than 125 years, McCormick manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry—retail outlets, food manufacturers and food service businesses. McCormick is a team of more than 10,000 employees located around the world – and we’re growing. If you have a passion for flavor and you’re ready to take a journey, come have a seat at our table.