Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the projects and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolutions.
- Perform testing of new and existing software/system based on client’s requirements.
- Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means.
- Support production deployment activities.
- Conduct onsite testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields.
- At least 2 years (for Junior level) and 4-6 years (for Senior level) of relevant work experience in software development and/or testing role.
- Skilled in SQL and database.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Willing to work in tight schedule and work after working hours.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
123 Suntowers Building B, 17th Floor,
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Tel: +66 98 274 8989