Office location: Bang Poo , Samut Prakan New Plant Set Up
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Determine, assess quality procedure, standard an/or specification.
- Assess customer requirement and ensuring that these are met.
- Investigate and set standard of quality control.
- Ensure that manufacturing process comply with standard at both national and international level.
- Ensure full compliance to GMP, quality standard, regulatory guideline.
- Investigate quality complaints and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor, audit and support sanitary process.
- Create a system that identify, educate, track, and communicate quality issues and their solution.
- Continuously review, document, maintain and improve quality, work method, tools, technology, and process.
- Implement employee monitoring and testing procedure to measure and validate progress of individual employee in QA department.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in quality functions with manufacturer
- Disciplined positive attitude initiative and must be hands-on.+
- Profound knowledge and experience in quality management system, preferably ISO 9001, BRC and system other.
- Able to speak and write of English
Interested candidates may send Resume to or Call 065-535-5162