Roles & Responsibilities:-
Quality Management : Manage & work follow to quality management system IN ORDER TO seek the opportunities for improvement. Specification & Standard : Create and review materials/products
specification & standard IN ORDER TO be criteria for receiving and releasing. Material Control (Raw & Packing)
• Approve for new raw & packing materials qualification IN ORDER TO be criteria for receiving and ensure that new material can be used in production line.
• To be a member of supplier audit team Product Control (In-process & Finished Goods)
• Monitor product quality, inform to Production and suggest the improvement IN ORDER TO release product that meets customer's requirement.
• Data analysis & Non-conformily control
• Corporate with related section about Corrective & Preventive Action Setting/ Follow up
Customer Relation (Claim, Complaint and Observation): Coordinate CCO investigation, make CCO report and follow up CCO countermeasure IN ORDER TO prevent recurrence of the problems.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
Flurida Group is a multinational manufacturer of home appliances, components, and subassemblies for the appliances industry. We have a head quarter in USA and factories in China.
Our primary products include Ice and water dispensers, refrigerators, water filtration systems, air filtrations systems, shade pole motors,high efficiency motors, icemakers, ice water dispensing systems and refrigeration control assemblies. Our three subsidiaries and family of affiliates provide technical expertise and quality manufacturing capabilities to provide solutions for our customers' needs.
We have a plan to establish more factory in Thailand and expand our sales in Asia, southeast Asia.
We are looking for persons to join with our team.