Our client is a retailer; selling food, grocery, apparel, home appliance, electrical appliance, etc. They are now looking for a QA Manager to join their team.
- Managing technical processes for a category by ensuring that products, services, and information are consistently delivered to meet customer expectations.
- Managing supplier standards and performance in both local and overseas sites.
- Monitoring the safety, legality, and quality of products.
- Developing new products and improving the value for money of existing products.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments through links with external groups.
- Ensuring legality and product complaint.
- Educational background in Science majoring in related fields such as Food Science, Biotechnology would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in Fresh Food especially Seafood would be preferable.
- Knowledge of HACCP, BRC, ISO 9000, Lead Auditor, Ethical Trading Standard SA8000, or equivalent standards.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Able to travel and work UPC depends on the project.
- Valid driving license.