An exciting Quality Assurance Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a QA who is a leader in their field.
About the QA MAnager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all QA activities and manage team across Thailand.
The salary range for this role is 100k - 150k per month + allowance + provident fund + bonus
- Establishes a system to release or reject active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and finished products
- Evaluates and approves batch manufacturing records and batch packaging record
- Evaluates and approves specification for raw materials, APIs, packaging materials, in-process and finished products
- Design, effective implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the quality management system. These may include written procedures and other documents, including amendment
- Approves master production instructions and all procedures impacting quality of products, including approve vendor list, contract manufacturers and other GMP related outsourced activities
- Evaluates and approves /rejects of raw materials, packaging materials, APIs and finished products
- Ensures that major deviations are evaluated, followed up and that relevant corrective actions are taken
- Ensures that all materials and products are stored distributed and handled so that quality is maintained throughout their shelf life
- Ensures that stability tests to support retest or expiry dates and storage conditions on materials, APIs and products are carried out according to an approved plan
- Ensures that internal audits and external audits are performed according to a defined plan,
- Ensures that quality related complaints are investigated and resolved
- Ensures that the product quality review reports are conducted semi-annually by relevant departments and evaluating results with the objective of verifying the consistency of the process performance, product quality and the quality management system and advocating continual improvement
- Reviews and approves changes that may have an impact on product quality
- Evaluates and approves validation protocols and reports
- Reports as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards
- Establishes and implements necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments
- Liaises with customers and suppliers where necessary (where impacting/affected by quality issues)
- Liaises and co-operates with regulatory agency and certified bodies (e.g., TFDA, TGA, etc.)
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in QA.
- Age: 35-40
- Gender: Male/Female
- Education: Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- Total years of experience: 10
- Preferred experience: Minimum five years professional experience in quality assurance / quality control related in pharmaceutical industry or equivalent in managerial level
- Technical skills: Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Language skills: Fluent in written and spoken English
- Special skills: The ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills and be a good team leader
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Sales role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551