Position: QA Manager (Food / Seasoning Manufacturing)
Contact Recruiter: Kasemsak 086-378-4251
Our client is a world’s leading company
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Taking part in regular process improvement and analysis of current production methods.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with both internal and external quality standards.
- Managing overall activity of Quality function in the factory.
- Developing quality assurance management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements
- Ensuring compliance with all ISO and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Roll out activities and conduct training to drive food safety, quality, efficiency, consistency and compliance.
- Planning and verifying implementation and effectiveness for internal audit systems to ensure that the system is always maintained and continuously
improved. Also bring alignment with Cargill global requirements.
- Connecting with global team and bring continuous improvements with standards and procedures.
- Proving monthly FSQR dashboard to the region & share best practice
Qualifications and Experience:
- Thai nationality, Male/Female
- Thai nationality, Male/female, age 30-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in science or Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5-10 years’ experiences in QA/QC manager level
- Experienced on GMP, HACCP,ISO 9001,
- Good command of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Computer literacy and practical knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Work experience in Internal or external Audit
- ISO 9001 experience is preferable
- Knowledge in Good Laboratory Practices
- Experience of data management and statistics.
- Good knowledge of tools and competency of QA functions
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with Contact details and refer the
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please send your resume and Call Kasemsak 086-378-4251