-Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
-Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards.
-Audit systems based on ISO/Q1 requirements.
-Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures.
-Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible.
-Inspect product materials and systems for defects and durability.
-Identify the root of technical issues and recommend solutions.
-Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions.
-Review / preparation quality documentation.
-Set and track quality assurance goals.
-Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products.
Qualification for QA Engineer
- *Male / Female
- *Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Industrial or related fields.
- *Must have experienced in Automotive Plastic Injection molding field.
- *Able to understand Ford Q1 requirement
- *Experience working in new product and mold trail of Automotive manufacturing (Plastic parts)(Ford will be an advantage.)
- *Must have good command of speaking, writing, listening, reading, English and TOEIC minimum in 500.
- *Strong leadership, Management skill, initiative, creativity (think positive), patient and diligent, problem solving skill
- *Knowledge about 5S, Safety, ISO9001/14001/45001,IATF16949
- *Can work under pressure, hardworking.
- *Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or others.
K.Manoon Maneetham 086-379-7654
K.Natthanan Ouppatham 064-217-1878
Faraero Company Limited
111/18 Moo 2 Tumbol Makhamkhu, Amphoe Nikhom Phatthana, Rayong 21180