Our client is a global automotive supplier. In this position, the successful candidate will support commodity Purchasing in developing sourcing strategy and executing local/regional/ global sourcing strategy.
Our client is one of the leading automotive suppliers in the world.
* Develop and implement strategies for procurement plan.
* Sourcing and Purchasing local & Overseas material.
* Lead plant sourcing team to review and evaluate potential new suppliers for commercial viability and new business opportunity.
* To negotiate any term of commercial for making best benefit for company.
* To manage International logistics (Incoterm), FTA (Free trade agreements), multiple shipment for improving logistics cost.
* To manage Payment condition T/T, L/C, bank guarantee
* To review risk for condition in term of commercial, project agreement and contract in side of customer and vendor.
* Coordination with vendor, contractor for expediting as per commitment and contract.
* To set up project plan and master schedule for controlling
* To lead team members to be achieved performance and work as per target.
* Set up procurement, logistics and project procedure to be applied with department
* Analysis cost database & structure of material for cost developing and action plan
* Evaluation vendor qualification in term of performance & commercial
* To create management report for proposing as per assignment
* Researches new products and services to meet company goals.
* Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate's direction.
* Coach and develop team to strengthen their skills and empower team to drive for success via leading by example.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related subjects.
* At least 10 years of experience in both Direct and Indirect Procurement within Automotive industry
* At least 5 years of Team Management background.
* Able to base in Rayong, Thailand.
* Results-oriented, goal alignment approach
* Suppliers/Vendors Management: Sourcing, Evaluation, & Comparison
* Supplier base Development/ Management
* Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program.
* Advanced English skills.
* Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
* High ethical code of conduct and compliance control.
* Competitive Base Salary
* Leading Organisation
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.