Position: Project manager - Business Consultant (100-120K)
Recruiter: Ann (086-3784083), sirnapa(at)mriww.co.th
Send resume and call me "NOW" before someone else takes this job!
- Coordinate stakeholders and processes ensuring the delivery of Asia Strategy, and managing a wide range of Governance
- Developing detailed project plans and ensuring availability and allocation to deliver projects on time within
budget and scope.
- Drive Asia strategic initiatives to be delivered within timescales
- Organize and run Asia Leaderships Team & governance meetings to ensure the level of engagement across the business
(gaining a required level of sign-off) and also to identify new concepts, breakthrough ideas leading to new business opportunities
- Understand context of the business requirements to be able to provide insight analysis to propose strategic options
and make a sound recommendation through
- Coordinating with the internal and external stakeholders to collect relevant data for further analysis and implement
business opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
- Develop and design relevant financial/business KPIs to be able to clearly measure performance of the business
- Provide/Execute special assignments professionally until completion ensuring that the desired outcomes are enabling
benefits to impacted business areas.
- Thai Nationality only
- Age 27-40 years
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economic, IT, Engineering, Business Administration, Management Information Technology
or any related field.
- Experience in strategy/ business consulting/ marketing with leading firms
- Experience in change management
- Interpersonal, Communication & Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Good English communication both spoken and written.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refers
the position as
“Project manager - Business Consultant (100-120K)”
If you believe that you are the right one, send your resume and Call Ann