Our client is in the renewable energy industry. To support their growth, they are now looking for a potential candidate to join the company as a Project Manager (Solar).
- Coordinating engineering work of suppliers, subcontractors, and engineering contractors in terms of quality, schedule, compliance with specification, interfaces, and completeness of scope.
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines, internally and externally to ensure there will be no internal or external scope gap.
- Reviewing and managing engineering deliverables between partners, suppliers, subcontractors, engineering contractors, and customers.
- Preparing input for internal and external progress reports.
- Conducting regular visits to the project construction site.
- Supporting site operations, if necessary, through extended stays at the construction site.
- Performing any other tasks as delegated or requested byline or project superior.
- Male or Female, aged between 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in the Solar business is a must.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in upcountry and abroad.