- Responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of one or more digital projects by creating opportunity, present, and plan on online marketing campaign.
- Understand consumer behavior and coordinate with Production, Media and Account Manager Team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, budget and objectives
- Provide end-to-end project management, including scope, budget, detailed planning and monitoring of project progress.
- Prepare reports on account status regarding to the Digital Marketing Result by using Analytic Tools (Google Analytics, LINE, Google Ads, Youtube, Facebook etc.)
- Highlight risk and develop plans to deal proactively with issues when and if they arise during the project to resolve them and also be on the lookout for opportunities to explore as potential new projects.
- Understand various social media, web technologies, and digital marketing trends, Chatbot and Ebook ; to develop current campaign.
- Set and adjust the client’s expectations, in terms of prioritizing issues for the team and tasks that need to be delegated.
- Male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer, IT, Digital Marketing, MIS or related field.
- Work experience in Online Marketing, e-commerce, content marketing, Facebook & Google Advertising (Advantaged)
- Google, Facebook, Line Certification (Advantaged) (Search, GDN ,Mobile ,Youtube, Shopping ad)
- Be Passionate about reading, learning new things and self improving.
- Be creative and like challenging.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in Digital Marketing or a related field at least 3 years.
- Be able to use Project Management Platform
- High endurance and be able to work as a team
- Be knowledgeable and understandable of target group and principle of marketing.
- Interested in online marketing especially Google and Facebook
- Interested in consumer behavior and tech-savvy professionals, with a deep knowledge of how technology works to achieve business goals.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Be able to work overtime in urgent cases
- Analytical mind, result oriented and well adapted to change
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Floor 32nd , AIA CAPITAL CENTER
Ratchadaphisek Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
(Near MRT Thailand Cultural Centre)