As a Project
Manager, you'll primarily be responsible for the business development of
our products and services in Thailand.
Responding to proposals and delivering presentations, you will assist your customers with functional and technical support queries, whilst receiving excellent product and technical assistance
from industry experts.
Your duties will include:
- Project managing clients ensuring implementation is delivered on time and to client requirements
- Resolving customers' functional and technical support queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients at multiple levels
- Building relationships with internal company stakeholders
- Pre-sales activities, including RFPs and RFIs
- Collaborate with senior management and developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, presentations and requirement documentation
To be considered for this role, you must have:
As a Project Manager, you will have a strong understanding of technology within a business environment. You'll also be team-orientated and flexible. Equally important is your organised style
and professional client-facing skills.
- Solid IT project management
- Experience in managing big projects with a value of 2M-10M THB
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete work activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and a proven ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership members
- Fluent English and Thai language communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in managing risks and issues, monitoring and reporting progress
Whilst not essential, experience of using or configuring an audit management system would be beneficial to your application.
This role requires drive, team orientation, resilience and a flexible but well organised work style. This position will be based in Thailand.
Over time, additional software products will be added to the portfolio and the candidate’s role may expand to include these additions.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Fluent in Thai and English (oral and written)
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication
- Skill, ability to present and complete RFP’s
- Understanding of Audit gleaned from Big 4 is a plus,
audit management system experience would be beneficial to your application
- Ability to work independently, and interpret client requirements
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Represent Company in the business domain (e.g. Conferences and seminars) to reinforce awareness of Company imageMaintain a high level of professionalism in all aspects of customer contact
i.e. preparation for appointments and presentation of material
- Participate in demonstrating software to senior management in corporations
- Build a relationship with clients to ensure teams continues to support ongoing needs
- Work with clients to ensure a seamless implementation
- Create and maintain positive client relationships within the global company network
- Identify prospects and develop opportunities for software license sales and training upsells