- Plans, organizes and controls the operation of the various functions of the Solar Rooftop, Solar Power Plant operations.
- Directs the proper operation, repair and maintenance of the Solar Power Plant and other plant utilities and energy conservation and environment.
- Directs the engineering administrative function, including the maintenance of engineering records and development of forecasts for the Solar Power Plant budget and assists in its preparation.
- Manage, prioritize and resolve on timely basis all PV Fleet activities and issues that may impact the overall solar power plant performance.
- Calculation of solar project losses and energy uncertainty.
- Plan the overall of personnel, equipment, and materials to meet the requirements of the Solar energy plant.
- Directs the solution of problems in connection with maintenance of solar energy plant.
- Preparation of the capital budget plan for short term and long term planning of the solar power plant.
- Manages the capital and operating budget of the solar energy plant.
- Plans procurement and controls usage of the operation supplies of the solar energy plant.
- Ensures that all contractual obligations for power plants including laws, ordinances and contracts are met.
- Provide operation reports to management.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Male, age 32-40 years old (Able to travel upcountry)
- Bachelor of Master's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Civil Engineering) or any related fields
- At least 2 years experience in Solar project management including projects of at least 100kw+
- At least 5 years experience in Project management and/or Construction operations
- Experience and understanding of Distributed Generation Solar Projects
- ABCEP PV Installation professional certification preferred
- Solid understanding of Project management process
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location
- Strong sense of leadership, interpersonal skills and drive for results
- Proven ability to coach & manage teams, and the courage to manage people constructively
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English (writing and speaking)
- Holding a Professional Engineer Licenses or above will be considered in advance
- Able to drive a car with driver's license
If you are a passionate person described above who wants to broaden your experience with reputable renewable energy public company, this is the role fit to you.
Please send your application with full resume stating qualifications, experience together with a recent photo and your current and expected salary.
Travel : This job based in Bangkok and require extensive travel within Thailand.
Human Resources & Administration Division
Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited
1177, 8th Floor, Pearl Bangkok Building, Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai,
Tel: 02 2425883-4
Visit us at www.gunkul.com