- Prepare and manage project schedule to ensure project completion within schedule.
- Report on project status and take appropriate actions to ensure project progress is on schedule.
- Project budget management.
- Budget management, Quotation.
- 3-5 years experiences in related field
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- High rise condominium experiences is preferred
- Male is preferred
- Having Toeic score is advantage (minimum 400)
*** All positions requited strong creativity, human relation and team working spirit. ***
Prior experience in property business will be an advantage.
The company offers successful candidate vary competitive remuneration and opportunity for growth. Please send application letter with full resume
stating present and expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Noble Development Public Company Limited
1035 Noble Building, Ploenchit Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-251-9955 Ext. 1920
(Applications will be held in strict confidence.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted