- Determines the budget, the project development plan and pursues the quality plan, according to development standards and customer requirements,
- Elaborates and organizes technical meetings and project reviews, in conjunction with her/his team, external stakeholders, customers and suppliers’ contacts,
- Responsible for commissioning product and process FMEA,
- Draws on Design Office for product definition, defines and implements the validation plan and leads validation meeting of design selection,
- Draws up the requests for consultations and purchases, takes an active part in « sourcing committees
- In the event of disagreement, he/she notifies and refers the matter to arbitration by the product Line Department and the relevant functional Department
- Oversees the manufacturing process and implements, if necessary.
- Adjustments at concept design and process levels to achieve fixed objectives,
- Draws on the available IT systems and resources ( PDM, EDM project, SAP, …) and ensures the reliability of relevant data,
- Submits the control panel (QCD) of the project to the Project Steering Committee (PSC) and the related actions, if required,
- Develop quotes and put forward proposals on minor technical modifications for the project under her/his responsibility. In such case, those tasks must be performed in
compliance with the Group’ costing (pre-project) and sales guidelines.
- Supervise the activity of one or several Project Manager(s) depending on the organizational structure
1. Please detail a Project experience/s in your CV.
2. How many Project which you have done?
3. What is a Purpose of project which you have done?
***The requirement are very importance for us to consider our candidate for this position***
- University degree of technical engineering strengthened by a first experience of 3 years within the industrial field in Research and Process Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years’ automotive industrial project manager experience.
- Good English both oral and writing level.
- Good Knowledge of techniques and tools of project management, good control of project quality, cost and timing. With Ford project management experience would be advantage.
***Ford project management experience is preferred.***
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click
AKWEL RAYONG (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
No.500/50 Moo.3 Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate,
Tasit, Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel.: +66(0)3368 2536-39 Fax: +66(0)3368 2541