PRTR is working with one of the leading products, solutions, and technology providers. They are seeking a talented candidate to fill the IT Project Manager role. You will be responsible for leading the technical team and provide the best services to our
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Reporting and escalating directly to the CEO.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Working with Software Developers (C# and Android Developer) and QAs.
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of proven experience in software project management.
- Good understanding of software development.
- Background in SA/developer is preferable.
- Experienced in agile software development.
- Strong communication and collaborative negotiation skills.
- Sharp and energetic, Able to find solutions for unexpected problems.
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills.