- Enable to take the requirements of the client to be implemented as on the designed drawings and finally to be actually – constructed with the agreed time frame, budget and quality as expected
by the client and designers.
- Overall planning and control of project activities to ensure project completion is in accordance with the project schedule.
- Coordinate with other departments associated with the project works to ensure project completion is in accordance with the project schedule.
- Monitor project costs closely and minimize cost overrun (variation orders).
- Ensure contractual issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Update monthly progress report and chair and coordinate planning meetings with relevant contractors and departments.
- Chair site and coordination meetings with the contractor and client.
- Ensure that ISO, QA, QC procedures are followed.
- Ensure safety requirements are followed to reduce accidents and incidents on site.
- Ensure successful completion of the project and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with finance for conclusion or final account etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Higher (Architect, Structural, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical engineering for factory Warehouse buildings) or related discipline is required.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years in engineering design experience and / or in building construction, construction supervision or management.
- Good command in spoken and/or written English is a must.
- Must be good in human relations, client contact, sharing site meetings, positive working attitude and team building.
- Good computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Auto CAD.
- Good understanding of Architectural, Civil and Structural Design/Construction and a general understanding of MEP design and installation.
- Team player, positive working attitude and self motivated.
- Working in an inspiring and ambitious environment.
- International working environment.
- Competitive benefits package.
Interested persons please send an application letter with your CV and a recent photograph by"Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
Chuchawal-Royal Haskoning Ltd.
219/25 Asoke Towers, 8th Floor, Sukhumvit 21
Sukhumvit road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel.02-2591186/ Fax. 02-260 0230
For more information, please visit: http://www.chuchawalroyalhaskoning.com