- Open opportunity to work with multi-national teams around the globe.
- Deliver support to users, investigate and promptly solve the application error.
- Coordinate between users and third party logistic providers to solve IT issues.
- Work with commercial teams, coordinate peers or third party vendor developer teams to improve and support changing business requirement as necessity.
- Monitor application system and batch job scheduling.
- Bachelor's Degree with major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer or related field.
- Basic knowledge of ERP system will be advantage.
- Good command of speaking and writing English language.
- Good customer service mind.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- New graduate are welcome.
- Be flexible on the working hours as necessity. Can work during night time.
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.