Only English resume will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering or related field
- Male or Female, Age 25-43 years old.
- At least 3++ years’ experience in Production line, Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness, Cost, and Environment with delivery element for each
process (Manufacturing of Automotive)
- Have knowledge in Automotive Manufacturing
- Ability to travel
- Good command of both Thai & English in speaking, reading, and writing
- Results-oriented, possesses good leadership and communication skills and works well in a high-pressure environment.
- Good analytical and resulted oriented
- Conduct personnel assignment planning and disposition, taking into account company goals.
- Manage material resources to meet production targets with in the budget.
- Driving the continuous improvement ideas and process improvement with team.
- Monitor and defines a strategy to improve the production process, improve product quality.
- Audit in process to assure the production system is working optimally.
- Planning to train new operator and evaluate them before start work in the production line
- Instruct, encourage, motivate and evaluate operator, take disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate to team.
- Driving team to achieve target of Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness, Cost, and Environment with delivery element for each process.
- Monitor and keep the tool standard and area standard up to date (6S)
- Support the implementation of engineering changes, production trials, model change and pilot build.
- Provide and revise document concern with assembly process.
- Monitor and report on production related process performance such as production downtime, efficiency, quality issue
- Ensure that employees comply with safety standards
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to For more information, please call Walaiporn: