- Act as a resource to individuals within area of responsibility. This would include training or coordinating training for employees, formal communication regarding any company updates,
and general questions/issues as they arise.
- Monitor progress & performance work order schedule and productivity
- Ensure efficiency of production processes and work to improve setup time and cycle time
- Authority to stop the manufacturing process to ensure products/processes’ quality is met.
- Responsible for disciplinary issues with employees within areas of responsibility
- Responsible for safety and health of employees in areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for the product quality and quality system.
- Develop and work within established department budgets.
- Understand & maintain the manufacturing system documentation as required
- Actively pursue process improvement to reduce costs, and/or improve product quality through the use of JIT, and 5S.
- Operates machine per work instruction and documented ISO procedures if necessary.
- Ensures operation ’s KPI targets are met effectively and Participates in teams and task forces within both manufacturing and the company when required.
- Abides by company safety policies and procedures, including general housekeeping and machine
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor of Engineering field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Good command of English (communication level – need to write English email)
Location: Samut Prakan (Bangplee)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: up to 60,000 THB. (Depend on Experience)
If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present salary and expected salary to us
ADECCO EASTERN SEABOARD RECRUITMENT LIMITED
190/25 Harbor Pattaya Building, Unit 10R09 10th Floor, Moo 9
Tambol Nongprue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel: 02-348-3888 Fax: 02-348-3880
Contact: K. Aphiwat / 088-809-0906