At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting
food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a professional to lead and control production operations activities to achieve cost, quality, and quantity targets and production schedules of the assigned production lines/areas; ensure compliance with Customer' standards. You will provide
expertise and analytical solution to machine efficiency improvements and support overall KPIs and competence in the production team. In this role, you will manage 20 Operators and Technicians on shift time and report to the Production Manager. You will be
based in Rayong
What you will do:
As Production Supervisor, you will:
- Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans.
- Lead plan, manage and control in shift production line with high efficient to ensure right output and quality.
- Analyze staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance to production schedules and budget for all production process.
- Coordinating with Production Planning for the weekly production and distribution plan to Production Staff.
- Control the Autonomous Team or Production Team for maintaining the machine condition by operating, cleaning, and coordinating with Maintenance Department for machine preventive maintenance.
- Evaluate and maintain all department budgets and analyze all variances for the same.
- Ensure compliance to workplace policies according to safety objectives.
- Monitor and control standards operating conditions in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Support company strategy such as WCM activity to ensure the effectiveness result. Mainly respond on AM activities.
Who you are :
We believe you have:
- University Degree or higher in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical areas
- At least 3 years working in Production Engineer/Supervisor Position
- Experience in manage more than 20 production operations
- Familiar with MS products such as Powerpoint, Excel, and email application.
- Knowledge of TQM/TPM methodology.
- Good skills in management, communication, and analytical thinking.
- Pro-active and self-starting attitude.
- Good presentation skills in English and Thai
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 15th January 2021
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.