Description & Responsibilities:
As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation & Analyst - Associate position must have the capability to analyze the company’s operation process, which includes manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency, and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will be traveling across Shenzhen, China. Furthermore, they will work with the Engineer Team and Business Intelligence Team to create an innovative Software program that will manage, track and run the manufacturing / operating process. The individual must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, make concise recommendations, and implement timely solutions within the business.
Task & Duties:
1. Identify production operation issues and software integrity and report to the team.
2. Monitor and manage computer programs and processes that run the backend of production operation flow ; maintaining system integrity and security.
3. Ensuring data accuracy and assisting in developing computer software tools and processes to effectively communicate information, outputs and report.
4. Assist in Identifying specific outputs that are required to create software specification, reports and metrics for better production outputs and management.
5. Prepare, analyze, monitor and report on performance metrics.
6. Develop detailed SOP on existing and succeeding operational processes.
7. Develop problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying operation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with computer driven software program specifications.
8. Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room and Software Engineer, to help assist in finding the best production process ; technology driven.
9. To follow up on finding resources and assembling feasible plans that achieves the goals and objectives of the project that aligns with the company’s strategy.
10. Ensure all internal departments participate equally in projects.
11. Monitor and coordinate activities through the entire stage of production.
12. Identify, report and resolve any outstanding issues during the production process.
13. Making sure that expected quality standards and goals are met.
14. Coordinate in between China office, Thailand Headquarter and company’s resources to get status updates to chart out progress.
1. Bachelor Degree of Industrial engineering,
2. Critical Thinking and process driven to achieve goals.
3. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
4. Process oriented, strategic thinker and have a builder mind
5. Experience to gain knowledge of the fashion industry and to gain a solid understanding of how the production process works.
6. Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities. (Ability to travel abroad ; China / India)
7. Basic knowledge in programming language for data analytics and operations ( VBA, MySQL )
8. Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
WHO WE ARE:
Pomelo is a fast growing, venture capital funded ecommerce company based in Bangkok creating the top online shopping destination for clothing and apparel in Southeast Asia. The founding team was previously Co-Founders and Managing Directors at Lazada, building the business from the ground up to become the largest ecommerce platform in Thailand. Our team at Pomelo consists of passionate experts in online marketing, ecommerce business models, and fashion.
At our core, we have a relentless focus on quality, whether it be the products we sell, the content on our website, or our customer service experience. It is our belief that building a quality product and company starts with the individuals at the company having this common vision in mind. Each individual is given the opportunity to make a big impact and have their ideas be transformed into reality.
Our investor base is comprised of top venture capital firms and well known angel investors from the United States, Singapore and Korea. We’re growing quickly and are looking for talented and hardworking people to join us on our mission to become the premier online shopping experience. If you are interested in eCommerce, working at an exciting start-up, and being in a fun and fast moving environment, this is the job for you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At Pomelo, no matter what the role is, everyone is someone who:
LOCATION: Prakanong, Klong Toey, Bangkok