Job Location: Ayutthaya Ofﬁce (Hi-Tech Industrial Estate)
Main duty of Production ofﬁcer, working in downstream processing area is to plan and execution the experiments and routine activities related to the downstream processing as per the agreed timelines at BioNet - Asia Co., Ltd.
Job Qualifications / Specifications :
- Develop experiment plan, strategy and execution according to the agreed timelines.
- Pilot facility commissioning, validation and monitoring
- Documentation as per the regulatory requirements
- GMP compliance as per regulatory requirements.
- Work performed base on the productivity, teamwork and cooperation.
- Planning and projection of various raw materials and consumables requirement of the department.
- Handling of equipment, supervision and maintenance follow up with complete documentation.
- Responsible for shop floor level implementation supervision and control of various activities of the downstream section and reporting of the events to the department.
- Resolves the problems by examining and evaluating data by corrective steps.
- Discuss routinely with supervisor about the status of assigned programs and potential problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publication.
- Other jobs assigned by superiors to support the organization achievement as well as cooperation in company rule and regulations, safety policy and all activities according to company policy.
- Report any incident, accident, near miss and any violations of the HSE or safe work practices including malfunctioning of the equipment or workplace hazards that he/she is aware of to the direct supervisor.
- Follow the health and safety procedures related to the job functions, which includes the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), safe operation of equipment, machinery, tools and handling of hazardous substances.
- Work in compliance with the company’s Health, safety & environment policy and procedures (ISO14001), regulations, requirement and manual and energy management.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or related fields is preferable.
- 2-5 years for Bachelor’s and 0-2 year(s) for Master’s degree of experience in Biological Industry or specialize in downstream processing.
- Experience in purification process is preferable
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Handling of equipment , tooling in Laboratory
- Good scientific background and technical skills.
- Good Scientific knowledge
of vaccine development & cGMP/GLP and other relevant GxPs.
To Apply : Please submit your resume in MS Word with recent photo stating present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
Plant:Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, 81 Moo 1, Baan-Lane, Bang Pa-In,
Ayuttaya 13160 Thailand
*All applications will be accepted by mail attached in MS. Word only.