Only English resume will be considered.
- Need to prepare a proper schedule of food production for the order which the company got.
- Have to allot the manpower accordingly with efficiency of completing the work on time.
- Must prepare a report after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents.
- Should be vigilant in forecasting the risk problems before commencing the work.
- Should develop new food products welcomed by the market need and promote it in an effective way.
- Need to ensure the quality and hygiene of the product.
- Must develop, implement and monitor the optimum nutrition contents of the products.
- Need to supervise the production of a food product and also to make sure the sanitation of the production area. Food service Managing comes under Food production
Manager, which means delivering the products with care and quality from the manufacturing place to the clients. They are responsible for providing training to the employees.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- Male aged 32-47 years old. Thai Nationality (Only)
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering or any related
- Minimum 7 years of experience in
production management with Food, FMCG manufacturing
- Minimum 5 year of team management
- Good analytical and resulted oriented.
- High sense of responsibility, quick learner, strong leadership and self-motivated.
- Good command of English
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command in Microsoft Office especially in Microsoft Excel.
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications
will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only)
For more information, please call Walaiporn: 085-9955915