Production Manager will be a part of production department, handle daily operation and have to ensure that optimize on production performance
with safe and reliable operation as well as lead operation team to delivery result.
- Manage activities from Raw Material to Product planning
- Lead production team both shift and day operation
- Follow up production performance and propose initiatives to improve competitiveness.
- Ensure that production activities comply with HSE policies and regulations.
- Propose the most optimal production conditions, taking into account cost and quality
- Lead production preparation/execution for shutdown/turnaround
- Resolve specific problems occurring during maintenance work.
- Support and advice staff in the resolution of complex problems.
- Inform colleagues about and/or train them in new methods, procedures and techniques.
- Deploy new roll-out policy and group initiative in Production Department
- Representative for Production department for compliance/customer audit
- Keep safety as 1st priority
- Leadership and take initiative
- Collaborative, Agile, Open-mindedness and Result Oriented
- Confrontation and Speak-up
- Being highly technical and thorough.
- Being professional and proficient.
- Working in diverse environments.
- Excel in planning and prioritizing activities.
- Communicating and presenting data effectively.
- Resolving problems in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and root cause analysis
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer (Thermo-Fluid Mechanics)
- 7-10 Years’ experience in Production/Process department of Chemical plant
- Fluent in English & Thai both written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with process safety and other HSE aspects, preferably
- Work in a combined set of operational responsibilities in plant field, controlling process/technical analytic, Production planning.
- Experience in SAP for PP/PM/MM module
- Comfortable to work with Expat and global technical team
- Experience in PSM/ISO/GMP/HACCP is a plus