- Managing the production process under the quality system to meet the Production output to agree KPI Standards / customer expectations and Company targets.
- Planning manpower, materials, machine, utilities concerned for prompt to run production.
- Supervise safety operations and working environment, which include prevent accidents.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Providing advice on solutions to prevent problems arising in the production process and coordinate with relevant departments.
- To propose improvements, fixes, repairs and make plans for maintenance of machinery to meet the control standards.
- Achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meeting annual budgetary plan.
- Support various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.)
- Train develop and evaluate staff. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis.
- Coordinate major projects, (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of equipment)
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering , Food Science , or any related field.
- Experience at least 10 years in management level from packaging field.
- Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001 , FSSC 22000.
- Good in English skill (Speaking , Writing , Reading).
- Good analytical, communication, problems solving and build a good team relationship.
- Have knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Strong organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
If you meet the requirements, please submit a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, photo and academic results to : Apply Now.
Human Resources Department
CROWN Bevcan and Closures (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
47/3 Moo 14, Nong Khae Industrial Estate,
Tambol Kok Yae, Amphur Nong Khae, Saraburi 18230