• Implement process improvement to develop daily operations.
• Evaluate and prepare to implement a lean process to improve automation and ID 4.
• Control subordinate's work and solve their problems in line with health and safety.
• Solve problems and improve production line to make sure to meet the standard of the company.
• Give suggestions and facilitate subordinates in the production line.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related field.
• Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.70 for a bachelor's degree.
• TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40.
• At least 3 years of production engineer or process engineer (sanitary ware industry would be an advantage)
• Be able to work and located at Saraburi.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.