Position Purpose & Summary:
Supervise the production of nipple products to meet both quality and quantity goals. Deliver the finished product to the relevant internal department on time
and lead the team to participate in various quality development activities.
- Collect and analyze the production process data.
- Study how to improve machine performance, people, operation methods and others, including development of new guidelines and solutions to improve production rates and production quality.
- Perform process simulation to analyze process time and process costs.
- Prepare documents, improve the operational standards in the process with the department heads, supervisors, production department and relevant parties and control them at the operation
- Control, monitor, and inspect the measuring instruments which shall be in accordance with the instrument control system.
- Monitoring and control operations to find the cause, analyze problems of nonconforming products, including follow-up for preventive measures to prevent recurrence.
- Planning and monitoring of the production line to increase efficiency, in accordance with the quality policy, environmental policy and other company policies.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set by the company.
- Support to cooperate in various activities of the company.
- Consider presenting relevant persons to attend the meeting or analyze production problems.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial Engineering (I.E), Polymer or related fields)
- Male/Female/ Thai Nationality only
- At least 0-3 years (Special experience in silicone or polymer products will be an advantage.)
- Good understanding of team based self-managing principles
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good computer and English skill
- Familiar with CI tools (5S, Kaizen, Lean. Etc.)
- Able to draw engineering drawings and design the production process
- * Can work Saturday once a month.
Please send your application together with a resume, expected salary and a recent photo in MS Excel or MS Word (Auto resume is not considered) by click
THAI PIGEON CO., LTD.
944 Moo 15 Theparaks Industrial Estate, T. Bangsaothong,
A. Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10570,
Tel: 02-313-1360, 02-313-1625-7 ext: 116