Our client is a manufacturer of powder and personal care in Thailand and has been established since 1892. Now, they are seeking a highly talented Product Manager to be assigned to manage their own brand product via Online channels, based in Bangkok.
- Being in charge of managing own skincare brand and related products via the online platform as E-Commerce, Social Media or other pure market places, focusing on brand strategic development, inventory stock management, distributor management, and P&L.
- Developing an annual marketing plan with goals, tactics, and programs based on aligning with Developing E-Commerce Platform Marketing’s strategies.
- Prioritizing and completing the analysis of the local market, consumer needs, customer needs and competition.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing activities and assess the result.
- Understanding online consumer needs and unmet needs, translating consumer research findings into meaningful strategic actions.
- Being responsible for the online marketing content management and monitoring the designer team to ensure that all artworks align with brand image and accurate key message
- Providing efficient execution of all aspects of marketing for the brand including copy, media, promotion, line extensions, quality improvements, pricing, product development, communication, packaging, deals, etc
- Monitoring and evaluating brand performance to recommend and execute appropriate changes in plans to achieve optimal results
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, aged not over 35 years old with Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience in Brand managing or Marketing management from the FMCG business.
- Proven ability to develop brand marketing strategies with devise marketing campaigns within online channels.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically with a good plan to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Ability to professionally communicate with all types of people and a strong sense of time management, relationship, and people management.