1. Undertake initial marketing study and market analysis of automotive in order to identify best opportunities for GWM to sell GWM products and to grow the business in Thailand. 2. Proactively seek trends in the automotive market, understand our customers' requirements, our competitors' positioning and develop use cases for our products and conduct end-market and
competitive analyses 3. Turn the market requirements into valuable assets for product offerings and define the market strategy
4. Define timely market segment strategies to support the business group objectives and provide clear product development priorities
5. Develop plan and implement holistic go-to-market strategy including positioning, pricing, market penetration and brand communication to support GWM brand to in line with Global strategy
6. Drive and follow through marketing activities across sales teams and other funtions and monitor performance of marketing programs to ensure that results are achieved in line with business
plans 7. Monitor and analyze brand and competitor performance to identify and outline strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and to recommend business building/defense initiatives
as the basis for long-term brand growth 8. Monitor and analyze the market and competitors information in order to identify GWM marketing strategies and plans
9. Manage and control all Above and Below the line budgets as well as generate monthly expenditure report to management
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as "GWM") is a world-renowned SUV and pickup manufacturer. It was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003 and the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2011. By the end of 2018, its assets had reached
111.8 billion yuan.GWM owns four brands, which are HAVAL, WEY, ORA and GWM Pickup.
The products cover three categories: SUV, passenger car and pickup. With over 70 holding subsidiaries, GWM has more than 59,000 employees. On July 10, 2018, GWM and BMW Holding B.V. formally signed a joint venture agreement to establish Spotlight Automotive
Ltd.On Feb,17 2020 GWM and GM sign agreement for purchase of GM thailand Rayong Manufacturing Facility.