Our client is a leading trading business related to parts and facilities.
The Procurement office will be reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Sourcing new suppliers, both domestically and internationally to support production and sales requirements.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers.
- Assessing quotations from suppliers to determine completeness, omissions, and deviations to the requests, in addition to the evaluation of supplier quality, lead-times and pricing.
- Being responsible for the purchasing process to meet the business requirements and ensuring all activities are in compliance with associated statutory requirements.
- Being responsible for the purchasing of raw materials on a tender basis.
- Management of delivery schedule, inventory.
- Ordering and order receiving processing.
- Any other related duties requested by the supervisors and manager.
- Age 22-30 years old (New graduated also welcome).
- Bachelor's Degree in Japanese major or related fields.
- At least 1 years’ experience in purchasing fields.
- Japanese proficiency Level N3 or N2.
- Able to operate a computer and communicate in English (TOEIC 600 or above).
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and management skills.
- Able to do multi-task assigned duties.
Our client offers a benefits package including a provident fund, social security, group insurance, meals, transportation, housing allowance and a five-day working week.