Bachelor degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemical
Technology or related field
- (Skill) Ability to analyze and suggest process improvement. Well, English communication, eager to learn new things.
- TOEIC Score 500 as a minimum required.
Working Experience :
- Experience and working knowledge with basic chemical-plant equipment such as pumps, columns, batch reactors, agitators, and valves.
- 5-10 year experience related to Chemical (or Polymer) production process would be advantaged.
- Experience in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Process Safety Management (PSM), and ISO 9000/14000 would be advantaged
- Experience in new set up manufacturing would be advantaged.
Specific Experience by function :
For HSBC function
- Experience in Polymer (batch process)/ Petrochemical manufacturing is preferred.
For PA9T function
- Experience in Polymer / Petrochemical manufacturing is preferred.
For KAC function
- Experience in Petrochemical manufacturing is preferred.
Kuraray GC Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. (KGC) is a Joint Venture between Kuraray Co., Ltd, PTTGC and Sumitomo Corporation. The three companies are co-investing in the project to develop a Performance and Specialty Chemicals Business to manufacture Super Engineering Plastic (High-Heat Resistant Polyamide-9T, or PA9T) and Hydrogenated Styrenic Block Copolymer (HSBC) products in Thailand.
Kuraray Co., Ltd has a subsidiary company, Kuraray Advanced Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (KAC) which is located in the same area, producing 3-Methyl-1,5-Pentanedial (MPD).
KGC and KAC are managed and supervised under same Management team, sharing common Policy, Mission, Vision and Goal.