Our client is a global automotive part manufacturing company.
New business activities
- Reviewing product requirement and identify manufacturing process feasibility and cost.
- Clarifying engineering information and creating BOM.
- Generating idea to support cost reduction, VA/VE/product benchmarking.
Awarded Business Launch
- Developing prototype & production tooling to meet customer requirements and timing.
- Developing process documentation to meet APQP and execute a flawless launch.
- Establishing and controlling overall products development timing plan.
- Establishing, monitoring, and following up the Products development & Risk management plan.
- Being the point contact person to the customer for product/process engineering of new products.
- Updating project /products development status to customer.
- Supporting the launching of new products for mass production.
Current Manufacturing Support
- Driving the VAVE activity to achieve plant target.
- Participating in the Manufacturing Products & Process engineering concern.
- Generating and implementing Continuous Improvement project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field.
- At least 3 years working experience in automotive parts with injection, paint and assembly process.
- Knowledgeable and experience in Plastic material, injection molding
- Tooling and Equipment with a new model, process line layout etc.
- Experience in APQP, PPAP document system, IATF 16949, Auto Cad skill
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills, leadership, initiative, cooperation & teamwork and analytical skill.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and five-days working week.